Our New Home ---- Idaho ----- How Beautiful !!!

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

I'm back in action...

Well, I know it's been a really lonnggg time, but, I'm back in action. Things have changed big time!!!!!!!!

First things first, Our prayers go out to the many people in our lives right now that need them. Jim, Barb and the family, The Rodman Family, The Leggiwe family, My parents, the list goes on and on...I love you all and you are in my prayers CONSTANTLY. Know this, the Lord knows your hearts and knows exactly what He is doing...TRUST IN HIM...his plan is much better than any of ours could ever be.

As for us...we are going through our daily routine finally. Yet another move kind of disrupted us for a while-however, we are here where the Lord has taken us for now and are living close by people that we love dearly and are allowing our Lord to "Take the Wheel".

The children are happy and adjusting wonderfully while we try to move toward stability. They are so resilient it amazes me. However, they continue to shine and are more wonderful than ever to be around. We are SO blessed.

That's it for tonight-I'll post frequently-I promise. I'm kind of wiped out after this weekend so maybe after a good night sleep I can be more creative-TUNE IN TOMORROW!

No comments: