Our New Home ---- Idaho ----- How Beautiful !!!

Monday, December 8, 2008

So much for "our turn" for great weather!!!

If you don't like what is going on in our lives, just wait a day or two and the WHOLE thing will change!!! Robert is back to driving and I immediately began doing really very well. The children were SOO helpful and supportive...my Lord directing my every move-then, WHAM---he let me know that it's time for change...AGAIN.

With Robert driving out of Salt Lake, we decided it was time to visit the idea of where we live--if he worked out of Salt Lake and we lived here, the children would not see him very often at all, seeing as he has to pick up his trainees there and return them there, etc..after MUCH prayer and contemplation, we came to the conclusion that we really SHOULD be there...however, how we would EVER sell of lease this house out was a mystery in the horrible real estate market. Our conclusion was...we will advertise the house for sale or for lease and just see what happens...

PRAISE GOD!! Our sovereign Lord brought us a nice couple with foster children the second day!!! They want to lease with the option to purchase. WOW-here's the kicker and my test from our Father in Heaven---they need to be in by the end of December! AUGH)(#$)#!!! My life is in sprint mode!!! PACK, PACK-PACK. Moving our household without my energizer husband is NOT easy! But I know, that through HIM, all things are possible. I feel blessed to know that my Lord has his hand in our lives-guiding us all the way on what we need to do for our family's well being and growth. Now, we eat, sleep and live PACKING!!

No comments: