Our New Home ---- Idaho ----- How Beautiful !!!

Sunday, October 19, 2008

"I have been BLESSED!!"

Here is Daddy in deep thought...I think he's trying to outsmart the 3 monkeys in the tub...It would appear that maybe he is really, well, TRYING! Little does he know-there are too many of them and he is NO CONTEST for their little ticking brains!!!


HA HAHAHAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Here is what happens to my days...when Daddy comes home and says, "What did you DO all day?" My answer is right here...need I say more?!


Any time I want to clean...I must forfeit one room for another! It's just a "season", right?

"Cleaning the house while the children are growing is like shoveling snow when it is still snowing!" Phyllis Diller

*************************************************************

Country Girls...don't they look happy? Carissa got her first pony ride at the ripe old age of 2! Anything to be like her sissy... It's almost like they like each other!!




************************************************************************************

David is quite the student...Here he is studying for one of his tests-(brain-child!) He is such a cool kid...He is the one that we KNOW for a fact will support us when we are old...He does such an amazing job of loving us! He loves playing outside (when it's cool enough...) and he ALWAYS has a cheerful, "Yes, sure mom , I'd love to!" when asked to do something! Lauryn and Nick are supposed to be doing their school work...HMMM?
What do you think they were up to? No good, no doubt!!

As I looked through my photos today, I was trying to put some order to them...That's when it hit me...I have been BLESSED! They need no order....just to be shared with people we care about.

As the days go on, I see more and more how all the blessings unfold...sometimes it's a little smooch from one of our babies, sometimes it's a smooch from their daddy! Other times I tell my self how blessed I am (yes, occasionally that is a needed step!) and yet other times, God's grace delivers things that I cannot believe... Nonetheless, each day is a new opportunity. In the next batch of photos, you will see some of the other "blessings"!!





















No comments: