Our New Home ---- Idaho ----- How Beautiful !!!

Sunday, October 12, 2008

A long, lost friend...

I know it's been waayyy too long since I posted. Our lives have been pretty crazy here. Let me update you on the happenings of the Hawkes household. Well, we've grown-that is the biggest thing. Our blessed baby boy Aaron came to us straight from the arms of the Lord on August 11th. He is a remarkably beautiful young man. I cannot believe his sweet spirit. It was not an easy road, but we made it through by the grace of God. I'm pretty sure that is the ONLY way we got through. None the less, we are well and he is a blessing.

My incredible husband and I, we now are the proud parents of 7 remarkable children. Who would have thought 12 years ago that things would have ended up like this!!! Not to mention the major life changes we've gone through along the way. I'll tell you this, I'd do it all over again! and again, and again!!!

As for everything else, well, the weather is looking up! We had the most beautiful weekend-topping out in the 70's or so with some breezy weather-just heavenly. Our brood was outside the majority of the weekend-they were soo overdue for that kind of time!!! Being inside this summer nearly killed us all!! But, now comes our reward-7 months of pure bliss and TONS of sunshine! That's the positive side of it all!! We so enjoy the outdoors from now through May-we are a very outside kind of family.

The fall garden is going in soon. I can't wait for that! There's not much better than reaping the benefits of Robert's green thumb!!! He is an amazing man-I am so blessed to be his bride.

We've also had many, many projects completed in the last several months-of course, aren't there always? Again, I am blessed.

Enjoy your fall days-be richly blessed and keep returning for more postings-I promise!!!!!!!!

No comments: